A lovely new five-bedroom home is for sale on tranquil Pebble Creek Drive in east Prattville.
The Lowder New Properties construction is part of the much larger Silver Hills community. Silver Hills is found behind the post office off Cobbs Ford Road.
Vivid paint within and outdoors the household brings together with pure light, new appliances, and new flooring to build a glowing physical appearance. The dwelling backs up to a wooded location with mature trees. The cul-de-sac lot features supplemental privacy off fast paced Cobbs Ford.
The well-known Silver Hills community involves patio and family households located on the north side of Cobbs Ford.
Pebble Creek Push runs east and west at the rear of the submit office. The area of Pebble Creek Drive’s spouse and children and patio homes is exceptional. Residents feel like they are off the crushed path residing on Pebble Creek Push, but they are five minutes or less from virtually just about anything in Prattville.
The two-tale Craftsman design at 1685 Pebble Creek Travel involves two-and-a half bathrooms in just a generous 2,493 sq. ft of dwelling house.
“The home is new development with a 1-year builder’s guarantee,” Realtor Janie Wood mentioned. “There is loads of space for spouse and children gatherings.”
A beautiful glass entrance doorway opens into a extensive lobby major past the official eating home and visitor half tub. The spouse and children home is positioned in the back of the home, offering an abundance of privacy for admirers of the massive recreation.
The grasp bed room is found on the first flooring. The upstairs features three far more bedrooms, a loft, and the next complete rest room.
The kitchen will delight the cook. A substantial function island, single kitchen area sink, strong floor counter tops, and a significant pantry will make preparing the household feast easier. A fire and electrical power economical windows increase to the appeal of the house.
The exterior of the dwelling features stone and Hardie Board, two one garage doors, a covered front porch, and a covered again patio. Pull-down stairs offer access to the garage attic.
Appealing landscaping provides to the home’s curb appeal. The included patio overlooks woods behind the dwelling. The household was designed in 2022. The home is for sale for $399,900.
Breaking It Down
- Newer properties
- Shut to public elementary faculty
- Browsing, dining, golf course nearby
- In close proximity to lively churches, YMCA
- Minimal go-by means of website traffic
- 5 moment travel to interstate, downtown Prattville
By The Quantities
- At the very least 34 homes have been sold in the earlier 12 months
- The houses were being marketed in a selling price selection from about $215,000 to about $500,000
- At minimum two houses are for sale
- The properties are priced in a vary from $399,900 to $449,900
- Homes for sale measure from 2,493 sq. toes to 2,632 square feet
- To look at qualities or to inquire about any upcoming open up home dates and occasions, call Real estate agent Janie Wooden at 334-799-4702.
Instructions: From downtown Montgomery, drive north on Interstate 65 and get the initially Prattville exit. Consider a remaining on to Cobbs Ford Highway and journey west. Drive past Larry Puckett Chevrolet and get a suitable onto Greystone Way to enter the neighborhood.
Source: Realtor Janie Wood